Category A and Prescribed Incidents are notifiable to ONRSR immediately.
When we receive the notification a record is created in the Portal with the information you have provided us.
Previously to provide us with further information about the occurrence you would have to locate it on your Dashboard and enter in your Operator Reference.
On Friday evening (6th December 2019) we will launch a new feature that prompts you to enter in missing Operator References for Category A and Prescribed Incidents before your batch is uploaded.
How it works
- Click on Load batch file(s) in the main menu
- If you have any occurrence missing an Operator Reference, it will be displayed at the top of the page as per the below image.
- Enter in your reference or references and click update.
- Use the yellow arrow to the right of the Occurrence to open it in full.
- Upload your batch as per normal.
- If you do not have any missing Operator References the panel will not show.
- If you do not know the missing Operator Reference for some Occurrences you can still continue to load your batch.