The supplementary information requirement will be initiated through a Task being raised in the ONRSR Portal following receipt of a report of a notifiable occurrence relating to track worker safety. Supplementary information is only required where a Task has been raised. The ONRSR Portal Task will direct you to the relevant notifiable occurrence and the supplementary information form or it can be accessed by searching for the relevant occurrence and selecting the ‘Supplementary Information’ box on the Infrastructure, related parties, and other menu item in the navigation bar.
Articles in this section
- How do I provide supplementary information for Track Worker Safety related occurrences?
- Why do I need to provide supplementary information for Track Worker Safety related occurrences?
- Am I able to upload one large batch containing incidents for all regions or do I need to upload regions separately?
- Can I edit and submit individual incidents from my batch file?
- Can I make a change to an already submitted and validated record?
- Do I need to report incidents involving health-related conditions of passengers (such as heart attaches, seizures)?
- Do I need to report incidents which occur in station car parks or rail replacement bus servies?
- How can I correspond with ONRSR if I have a query regarding a specific record?
- How do we determine the category of an occurrence?
- The batch load screen displays four sections for files to be uploaded. If I do not have information relating to all four sections do I need to provide files if they contain no information?