No, once you have mapped your columns the first time you load a batch, you should not be required to repeat this step. The only time you will need to map your columns again is when they change or a new value is created.
Articles in this section
- Am I able to upload one large batch containing incidents for all regions or do I need to upload regions separately?
- Can I edit and submit individual incidents from my batch file?
- Can I make a change to an already submitted and validated record?
- Do I need to report incidents involving health-related conditions of passengers (such as heart attaches, seizures)?
- Do I need to report incidents which occur in station car parks or rail replacement bus servies?
- How can I correspond with ONRSR if I have a query regarding a specific record?
- How do we determine the category of an occurrence?
- The batch load screen displays four sections for files to be uploaded. If I do not have information relating to all four sections do I need to provide files if they contain no information?
- What do I do if I have mapped a column incorrectly i.e. Incident Reference number to Train Control reference number?
- What does top-event reporting mean?