If you have an incident where you have incomplete details, e.g. awaiting a signal or train ID or drug and alcohol results, you may leave this record in draft and not submit it. If the system allows you to submit you may go back to the record at a later date by search for it and update it. If you are having trouble please contact the service desk on 1300 459 941 or click on the question mark icon on the bottom right hand corner of the page to initiate a conversation with ONRSR by selecting ‘Contact Us’.
Articles in this section
- How do I provide supplementary information for Track Worker Safety related occurrences?
- Why do I need to provide supplementary information for Track Worker Safety related occurrences?
- Am I able to upload one large batch containing incidents for all regions or do I need to upload regions separately?
- Can I edit and submit individual incidents from my batch file?
- Can I make a change to an already submitted and validated record?
- Do I need to report incidents involving health-related conditions of passengers (such as heart attaches, seizures)?
- Do I need to report incidents which occur in station car parks or rail replacement bus servies?
- How can I correspond with ONRSR if I have a query regarding a specific record?
- How do we determine the category of an occurrence?
- The batch load screen displays four sections for files to be uploaded. If I do not have information relating to all four sections do I need to provide files if they contain no information?