Yes – you can click on the yellow Edit arrow to the right of the record on the Batch Summary page. Once all details are correct, you can submit that record directly before returning to your batch summary page.
Articles in this section
- How do I provide supplementary information for Track Worker Safety related occurrences?
- Why do I need to provide supplementary information for Track Worker Safety related occurrences?
- Am I able to upload one large batch containing incidents for all regions or do I need to upload regions separately?
- Can I edit and submit individual incidents from my batch file?
- Can I make a change to an already submitted and validated record?
- Do I need to report incidents involving health-related conditions of passengers (such as heart attaches, seizures)?
- Do I need to report incidents which occur in station car parks or rail replacement bus servies?
- How can I correspond with ONRSR if I have a query regarding a specific record?
- How do we determine the category of an occurrence?
- The batch load screen displays four sections for files to be uploaded. If I do not have information relating to all four sections do I need to provide files if they contain no information?