If you have a name change with one or more of your data fields, the next time you upload a batch file you can change the mapping for those columns. This new mapping will be maintained the next time you upload a file.
Articles in this section
- How do I provide supplementary information for Track Worker Safety related occurrences?
- Why do I need to provide supplementary information for Track Worker Safety related occurrences?
- Am I able to upload one large batch containing incidents for all regions or do I need to upload regions separately?
- Can I edit and submit individual incidents from my batch file?
- Can I make a change to an already submitted and validated record?
- Do I need to report incidents involving health-related conditions of passengers (such as heart attaches, seizures)?
- Do I need to report incidents which occur in station car parks or rail replacement bus servies?
- How can I correspond with ONRSR if I have a query regarding a specific record?
- How do we determine the category of an occurrence?
- The batch load screen displays four sections for files to be uploaded. If I do not have information relating to all four sections do I need to provide files if they contain no information?