The Reporting Requirements for Notifiable Occurrences document lists the mandatory reporting requirements for operators for both Rail Infrastructure Managers (RIMs) and Rolling Stock Operators (RSOs). The document is broken down into Incident Categories (formally referred to as OCG-1s) and lists the mandatory data items required for each reportable occurrence.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to report incidents involving health-related conditions of passengers (such as heart attaches, seizures)?
- Do I need to report incidents which occur in station car parks or rail replacement bus servies?
- How do we determine the category of an occurrence?
- What does top-event reporting mean?
- What is a notifiable occurrence?
- What is the timeframe for reporting occurrences?
- Where can the Reporting Requirements for Notifiable Occurrences document be found?