To constitute a notifiable occurrence, an incident must be on, or in relation to, the operators railway premises or railway operations. Station car parks and rail replacement bus services are neither railway premises or have connections with railway operations.
Articles in this section
- Am I able to upload one large batch containing incidents for all regions or do I need to upload regions separately?
- Can I edit and submit individual incidents from my batch file?
- Can I make a change to an already submitted and validated record?
- Do I need to report incidents involving health-related conditions of passengers (such as heart attaches, seizures)?
- Do I need to report incidents which occur in station car parks or rail replacement bus servies?
- How can I correspond with ONRSR if I have a query regarding a specific record?
- How do we determine the category of an occurrence?
- The batch load screen displays four sections for files to be uploaded. If I do not have information relating to all four sections do I need to provide files if they contain no information?
- What do I do if I have mapped a column incorrectly i.e. Incident Reference number to Train Control reference number?
- What does top-event reporting mean?